Reload this Page >

Renovating in Bulgaria

Renovating in Bulgaria

Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

wesp is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Renovating in Bulgaria

Can anybody help?

I need some advice on a typical renovation cost in Bulgaria? I am buying a 3 bedroom house near Borovets about an hour outside Sofia and need some help to find good builders, decorators, kitchen fitters and electricians etc...
Anyone that could provide typical costs such as plastering, rewiring and general building tips would be helping out greatly.
At the moment i have no idea of the costs but the property i am buying is already being occupied however their taste leaves a little to be desired.

Any contacts would be a great help.

Thanks
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:10 am
Just Joined

ja_laskowski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Renovating in Bulgaria

Hi,
If you have interest, I have a 10 year old building comapny in Bulgaria and one of the areas I work with is Borovets. I am American but know all the details of how Bulgaria works. If you like you can contact me: John Laskowski
mobile:+359 888 901 591, e-mail: [email protected]. I can give you accurate estimates from your blueprints and can easily complete the work.