Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Rejected planing

Rejected planing

Old Jul 18th 2015, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rejected planing

I now I have posted in individual countries unaware I can post to all of Europe or EU citizens.Ok so Live in Hungary recently purchased Land witch had in the past Planning permission but owing to new ownership ment that I had to resubmit new planing application this was rejected resonance given was the new Constitution was not on a Main Road and is on a unnamed street in the past construction has been granted to others Changes in Law is given I have mains electricity and water and even a Store shed no greater than 10m2 can be built with no connection to utilities how can I maintain the grape vine's or even the garden. So any help and advice would be appreciated thanks digger47