Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Moving to Torrevieja

Moving to Torrevieja

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:24 am
Just Joined

FootyDi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving to Torrevieja

Hi all, Just wondered if anyone is currently living in Torrevieja and could give me some advice on schools etc and what the place itself is like to live in, good or bad?. My son is 6yrs old and we should be moving approx november. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. Di.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 7:46 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Torrevieja

Originally Posted by FootyDi
Hi all, Just wondered if anyone is currently living in Torrevieja and could give me some advice on schools etc and what the place itself is like to live in, good or bad?. My son is 6yrs old and we should be moving approx november. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. Di.
Left it a bit late to find out haven`t you. ??
Have you been there yet ?
Old Sep 4th 2004, 11:36 am
Just Joined

FootyDi is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Moving to Torrevieja

Originally Posted by jdr
Left it a bit late to find out haven`t you. ??
Have you been there yet ?
November's just a maybe, just depends on accommodation. I've just come back from alicante so know a bit about the surrounding areas but want to move to torrevieja as more british, im told which im hoping will help my son to bond more easily with the other kids. Obviously i will make a few trips 1st to see for myself but just wanted peoples views in the meantime. Thanx.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 5:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Torrevieja

Originally Posted by FootyDi

November's just a maybe, just depends on accommodation. I've just come back from alicante so know a bit about the surrounding areas but want to move to torrevieja as more british, im told which im hoping will help my son to bond more easily with the other kids. Obviously i will make a few trips 1st to see for myself but just wanted peoples views in the meantime. Thanx.
You will be surprised how the Spanish and English kids bond, us adults could learn a lot from them