Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Moving to Bulgaria after university

Moving to Bulgaria after university

Old May 19th 2013, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Jon Snow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Bulgaria after university

Im thinking of moving to Bulgaria after university with family but have a few questions about it;

1. Would I be able to claim residency straight away if I have a permanent address in Bulgaria and want to live there for the foreseeable future?

2. If I apply to do an English based Masters course in Bulgaria would I be better off waiting until being a resident or applying as an International student?

3. Are IT/Computing related jobs for English speakers in demand in Bulgaria?

4. How hard is it to set up you own business if I were to go that route instead?

5. How are you finding life in Bulgaria?

A few things about me;
  • I speak basic Bulgarian - going to learn over there more
  • I will hold a degree in Computer Science when I finish uni

Fed up of the UK to be honest and prefer life in Bulgaria but need to know whether its worth it in relation to further education/work from someone who knows.

I have researched it but found conflicting information so would really appreciate some information from a person currently there or who's been there and done it.

Thanks in advance.