Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Moving to bulgaria??

Moving to bulgaria??

Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice
Default Re: Moving to bulgaria??

Originally Posted by mathewimanuel
M8 if you come to vratsa you ll be alright. People are ok here the country folk are a little slow and set in there ways but friendly and patient with language. The city folk too are mostly friendly always really just some more busy than others.

But they are quite tough in business. They dont back down from price easy!

I dont know you from Adam but if you come to Vratsa I help you find help. I know where you can find a flat for 200 lev a month and buy a house for 10000.

setting up companys is now a con for buying property buying land. but even so we set one up for about 500euros until we discovered it was not needed.

Maybe if you say what you have in mind. But I advocate the Bulg its great where you from?
If one buys a flat than no you don't need to set up a company but a house with even with 1 cm of land you still need to set up a company. Bulgaria joined the EU in 2007 with a transitional period of 7 years for things such as property buying etc. There is a grey area of legislation where if one is permanent resident ie if one has been officially resident in Bulgaria for 5 years in theory should not need to set up a company however nobody to my knowledge has challanged this in the courts yet.

500Euros to set up a company up is definately a rip off but a figure that many agents used to charge and some even more than that.

I would really be interested in knowing what kind of business opportunities there are in Vratza because apart from hunting, the obviously beautiful chemical plant going to pot (with the odd soil contamination ) and floodings along the danube end of the regiond (Vidin, Lom etc) I have not heard much else about it.

Last edited by clint; Dec 18th 2009 at 7:24 am.