Most useful "Bulgaria-specific" Craigslist/Gumtree website

Old Sep 19th 2008, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

sandia911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Most useful "Bulgaria-specific" Craigslist/Gumtree website

I'm searching for links to popular "Bulgara" websites for:

-Classifieds, listings, service advertisements, rent, buy/sell, and English teaching job postings (i.e loquo (spain), gumtree (uk), craigslist, etc...) BUT for BULGARIA

Websites with English translation prefered.

Thanks.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

carefreebrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Most useful "Bulgaria-specific" Craigslist/Gumtree website

An interesting request which prompts the immediate question "Have you spent time in Bulgaria ?" I cannot believe that you would be asking for such information if you had. As has been pointed out many times elsewhere, Bulgaria is not Spain and so you do not have the information and "infrastructure" you seek, especially when most ex`pats seem to only visit and not live full time.My bulgaria gives lots of opinions and information of various kinds, and teaching sites usually have posts giving reasons why teaching there is not often financially viable-if you donĀ“t care about the money then lots of schools will be happy to have your services free, but living there is not as cheap as you might think. Locals who survive on 200 euro per month have a network of friends and family to help, so in a city you would need perhaps 500 euro per month minimum to support yourself.