Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Living in Lanzarote

Living in Lanzarote

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

lance47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems a reasonable explanation, although she could have left her first post on which didn't give out any details and which caused the comments from myself and Milky Bar.

Thanks for that. Will keep smiling!
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Dolphingirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lance47
Seems a reasonable explanation, although she could have left her first post on which didn't give out any details and which caused the comments from myself and Milky Bar.

Thanks for that. Will keep smiling!

It is not the norm that she deletes her posts anyway. Haven't seen it before and she has had differences of opinion before. Thats why I wonder if her colleague did it. A mystery.

So do you work in Lanzarote or are you retired.

Glad to see you are exercising your laughter lines. :-)
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:44 am
Just Joined

Thanks to the house price boom in the UK, my wife and I have been able to take a very early retirement and spend a lazy life here in Lanza.

As I said, I've holidayed all over Europe, but only came to Lanza for the first time last year, and made the decision that this was the place to live. We've been here for a year now and have no regrets about our choice. This is as near as you can get to the perfect climate, with a fairly constant temperature throughout the year, and always with a refeshing breeze to cool you down in the summer. And as Milky's pictures show, some of the scenery is stunning. Where we stay is beautiful.

But one man's food is another man's poison, thankfully. Otherwise we'd all end up in the same place!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:47 am
Just Joined

BTW, meant to say that the reason I haven't posted any advice for Debi-Jane is that she posted the same question on a Lanzarote forum and I answered her there.