Internal flight nightmare !!

Internal flight nightmare !!

Old Sep 13th 2004, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

palace pete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Internal flight nightmare !!

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me?. I am flying out to Spain next year from
England, but i need to catch a flight from Gerona in Spain to Geneva in Switzerland on the way back. I am having great difficulty finding a flight to suit, help me please !!!.

Palace Pete.
Old Sep 13th 2004, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internal flight nightmare !!

Originally Posted by palace pete
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me?. I am flying out to Spain next year from
England, but i need to catch a flight from Gerona in Spain to Geneva in Switzerland on the way back. I am having great difficulty finding a flight to suit, help me please !!!.

Palace Pete.
Barcelona may be your best best, its not too far from Gerona, maybe an hour and half or 2 hours max driving time.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

This is probably not much use, however it may be ! Did you know that EASYJET has started a daily service from Madrid to Geneva? It leaves Madrid at 13.35 which should allow plenty of time to get from Gerona to Madrid via the shuttle flight from Barcelona? As you know, cost of Easyjet flights are much cheaper if you book in advance, but next year's schedule after (I think March) is not available yet. I think the Barcelona to Madrid shuttle is quite inexpensive. Swiss International Airlines (code shared with IBERIA) have a direct flights from Barcelona to Geneva http://www.swiss.com/ but may possibly be more expensive but much quicker .
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Thanks very much for your reply. It looks like i can catch a direct flight from Barcelona to Geneva with EASYJET. I will be staying in Rosas for a few days, so the journey from Barcelona Airport wont be too far.

Thanks again

Palace Pete

QUOTE=Nige]This is probably not much use, however it may be ! Did you know that EASYJET has started a daily service from Madrid to Geneva? It leaves Madrid at 13.35 which should allow plenty of time to get from Gerona to Madrid via the shuttle flight from Barcelona? As you know, cost of Easyjet flights are much cheaper if you book in advance, but next year's schedule after (I think March) is not available yet. I think the Barcelona to Madrid shuttle is quite inexpensive. Swiss International Airlines (code shared with IBERIA) have a direct flights from Barcelona to Geneva http://www.swiss.com/ but may possibly be more expensive but much quicker .[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for reply Mercedes

I think your right, i can catch a direct flight with EASYJET from Bacelona to Geneva at a good price. I am staying at Rosas in Spain for a few days, so the drive from Barcelona wont be too far, thanks again

Regards

Palace Pete.

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Barcelona may be your best best, its not too far from Gerona, maybe an hour and half or 2 hours max driving time.