Immagration

Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:07 am
Just Joined

ChrisJW is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Immagration

I want to immagrate to Belgium when I am a little older, can any of you tell me the best way to do it Where to start ect.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:43 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immagration

Originally Posted by ChrisJW
I want to immagrate to Belgium when I am a little older, can any of you tell me the best way to do it Where to start ect.

Why??

Well I cant help you too much but being part of the EU you are allowed to move there quite easily. No doubt there is the usual beaurocracy to get by such as residency and tax registration which hopefully someone will come along with details of shortly

Welcome to the forum btw, and I moved this to rest of europe as you posted in the Dutch forum
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

ChrisJW is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry I didnt meanto put it in the rong place. Thank you for the welcome I want to move there because I have friends there and like it over there to the UK. To be honest I wanted to move for a whie and got good friends in Belgium so I want to move there. I havnt got a clue where to start so I was woundering if anyone could give me help or information.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

chicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond repute

Get on a plane or Eurostar, step off at the Belgium end.
At least in Holland, all you have to do is register with the local town hall and get yourself a tax id from the tax office, then you are set. I don't think Belgium is really any different.