Reload this Page >

Gibraltar - work for a short period

Gibraltar - work for a short period

Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

faf88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gibraltar - work for a short period

Dears,
i'm an italian guy. I'm graduated (bechelor). now i'm studying for a master in business administration.
my english is not very well.
At the end of february i will finish all my exams for the master. i'm thinking to go in an english country to improve my english and work as a weiter (for example).
I can live in the english country from march until october. I need only the time for complete the master in june (for example 10 days).

now "i'm choosing" the country for this period.

I don't want leave the europe so the choices maybe are: ireland, united kingdom and malta. another place is gibraltar, i know that is part of UK but it is in spain!

so, i have done a short list of pros and cons. Ireland could be the better choice for the cost of life but I have read that the crisis has reduced the request of work in Dublin and it is not easy find a job without a perfect english.

the second choice maybe could be gibraltar. i'm here to ask you some question about this country. i think that it can be a good choice because I know some Spanish (low level), maybe is not expensive like london if for example i live on the border and the weather is better then england!
i try to do some question.

Is gibraltar real english? i need improve english, if people speak only spanish is not good for me!
is it easy to find job like waiter?
what do you think about my reasoning?

thank you!