Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Getting the F out of the UK

Getting the F out of the UK

Old Jan 19th 2013, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Getting the F out of the UK

Originally Posted by bats
Am loving this thread. So all we need to do is find a nice right wing country with easy immigration rules, where people are 'free', can own guns without good reason, and where there is a shortage of Gandhi inspired gardeners.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Kilty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nestflyer
It's simply a matter of culture mate. Brits have no culture and no spine. The riots proved that, most just coward and let their communities get taken over by thugs. I live in London. Hackney to be more precise. Nothing will change here because a lot brits are weak minded. Sorry to say it but it's true. This effects the living the living conditions of those of people who are not weak minded because we have to live under the same policies as they do. I want to live somewhere where people don't beg for government handouts and everything to be done for them by the state. Simple really. (Just to be clear, I was born here and have lived here all my life).

Move to Romford and apply for a shotgun certificate.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

nestflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by luvmeboys
Or - a Nutty Troll, sounds like a biscuit!

My OH had guns back home, shotguns, air rifles etc. but he only used them for sport/ pest control. Sounds like this Numpty wants to use them on humans!! can you say CRAZY!
With people like you about, it's no wonder we don't bother curing cancer
Old Jan 19th 2013, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold

With people like you about, it's no wonder we don't bother curing cancer
Holds handbag to bosom and says OooOooohhhh

Troll
Old Jan 19th 2013, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by luvmeboys
Holds handbag to bosom and says OooOooohhhh

Troll
So I'm a "troll" because I respond to you calling me a Numpty and saying I'm crazy? Do you think you have the right to insult people with no response. Oh sorry the question should be, do you think at all? How old are you like 16 or something? What kind of person thinks they're clever by saying such things? Grow up.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 4:22 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Just for info, this is the definition of a 'troll'

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

I will now leave this discussion again.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

I'm fully aware, I'm not "trolling". I just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or experiences of countries that fit what I'm looking for. That was actually all I was hoping for. But considering the level of maturity and awareness of some of the users of this board, I now see that was naive.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 5:06 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

If you insult me again you only prove what a coward you are by doing it safe and sound far away behind your computer.

Or we could always meet up and discuss how I'm "nuts" in person.
This is a threat of violence because someone disagrees with you. Worrying from someone who wants guns. Odd from someone who doesn't want to discuss anything but has told us all sorts.

You should be banned for this post. I hope you do not come to America.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

So I'm a "troll" because I respond to you calling me a Numpty and saying I'm crazy? Do you think you have the right to insult people with no response. Oh sorry the question should be, do you think at all? How old are you like 16 or something? What kind of person thinks they're clever by saying such things? Grow up.
"Grow up"!
Child - I am grown up, I also have LEGAL shotguns in my home used for sport. In my opinion, you're a childish, argumentative, nonsensical creature.
come back when you have some life experience to share or at least some thing interesting to say.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 5:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

"Sigh"

Sitting completely on the fence, if you read the thread through as a whole then to be honest its six of one and half a dozen of the other in some respects

Whatever, it is somewhat pointless leaving the thread to run because someone else will be along shortly to let fly, so I'm sure some here will thank me for closing it now .........