f1

Old May 8th 2002, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

mpprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant future
Default f1

Hi

I've stayed in F1 twice.

Both times were unplanned (once due to sickness, once due to traffic delays)

It is clean and cheap.

I wouldn't choose it as a dream vacation hotel.

But for less than USD 20 per night for 3 beds, you get what you pay for.

The bathrooms are the computersided auto cleaning jobs........... they have a red light and a green light. Not too good if you are only there because of severe squits.

They are normally located near autoroutes.

Off peak hours they are completely automatic ..... credit card reader by the door gives you an entry password after you pay.

I understand (ho ho) they are very popular with lunchtime illicit lovers ................... or so I'm told !

Peter
Old May 8th 2002, 11:21 pm
Steen Larsen

Default Re: f1

What else did Santa Claus tell you?

Stone

> Hi I've stayed in F1 twice. Both times were unplanned (once due to sickness, once
    > due to traffic delays) It is clean and cheap. I wouldn't choose it as a dream
    > vacation hotel. But for less than USD 20 per night for 3 beds, you get what you pay
    > for. The bathrooms are the computersided auto cleaning jobs........... they have a
    > red light and a green light. Not too good if you are only there because of severe
    > squits. They are normally located near autoroutes. Off peak hours they are
    > completely automatic ..... credit card reader by the door gives you an entry
    > password after you pay. I understand (ho ho) they are very popular with lunchtime
    > illicit lovers .................. or so I'm told ! Peter