Reload this Page >

the euro - crystal ball anyone

the euro - crystal ball anyone

Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:51 pm
min
Just Joined

min is an unknown quantity at this point
Default the euro - crystal ball anyone

will be changing a lot of £'s to euros - got 1.44 euros yesterday which is not bad - any thoughts anyone. wonder should we wait a few more weeks or change the lot now. I know its a guessing game but any thoughts anyone
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

zads is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the euro - crystal ball anyone

[just read an article on the net about devaluation of the euro due to the weakness of the dollar which in turn will give more euro's to your pound. though this is a possibility, it is not, by a long way going to happen tomorrow but expect to get a better price for your pound over the next month or so... as usual we can only wait and see...
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Why should they devalue the euro cos of a weak dollar...? the euro doesn't give a monkies about the pound or the dollar.
I am glad i changed mine up a couple of years ago, thousands difference.....

When you change up get a quote from Spanish banks also, i got a good deal from Lloyds to Bancopopular in Spain.

Do it now you will be sorry if you wait, look at the history of the euro..