Reload this Page >

Cost of monthly living in Bulgaria

Cost of monthly living in Bulgaria

Old May 3rd 2014, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

nathan2471 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cost of monthly living in Bulgaria

Hi all.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

My wife and I are currently looking at relocating to Bulgaria from the UK. We are looking at the Varna region. We have holidayed many times to Bulgaria and love the way of life.

We are both in our late 30's with no children. I have recently received a substantial payout due to a work related injury which ended my career. I am currently in receipt of a military pension of £600 a month. The payout has enabled us to pay off our mortgage on our house here in the UK which we would rent out for £800 per month whilst living in Bulgaria. It will also enable us to purchase a decent property in Varna if we decide to move to that region. We will be looking at properties that come with some kind of rental incomes as well. My idea is to rent the properties to members of the Armed Forces who have been medically discharged so they can spend some quality time with family.

My question is about my income. With the combined rental of our UK home and my pension I receive (£1400 per month) would this be enough to give us a decent standard of living if our rentals in Bulgaria were unoccupied.

Many thanks in advance.

Nathan
Old May 3rd 2014, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice
Default Re: Cost of monthly living in Bulgaria

Unless you eat caviar and drink champagne all day long £1400 a month will give you a very very good lifestyle.

Varna is a nice place but we bought in the Burgas region winter not as cold as Varna