Car Insurance

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

the boudiers has a brilliant futurethe boudiers has a brilliant futurethe boudiers has a brilliant futurethe boudiers has a brilliant futurethe boudiers has a brilliant futurethe boudiers has a brilliant futurethe boudiers has a brilliant future

These were all exellent questions and answers as these are things that i had thought about myself!!!

BUT ,for me,we bought a new car in JAnuary this year.............Now..........do we take it,do we sell it (still have another 4 years 6 months to pay on it!!!) so obviously will have to come to some sort of deal there or do we just say 'sod it' swallow the amount we have already paid and give it back!!!

Again all advice being logged in this VERY harrased brain
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

pathfinder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Insurance

it depends on how much you stand to lose if you sell. To change your plates and register it here (if non resident) doesn't cost too much. Normally costs about 500 euros, so it's not that expensive. Of course you have to get it here and pay insurance and road tax (depending on the vehicle's age) on top of that but the same as you would in the UK.

I've got lots of information about imports on my website. www.relocatingtoandalucia.com

Regards
Danny
Pathfinder
www.relocatingtoandalucia.com