Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

can anyone help? any experience of ********************hip?

can anyone help? any experience of ********************hip?

Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

webz07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can anyone help? any experience of ********************hip?

Hi Im 21 and have recently graduated university.

I have been for an interview with ********************hip who are an off shore investment company. The job is as a Sales co-ordinator (IFA cold calling and fnding new clients) and requires me moving to a foreign country, paying for half my flights and accommodation until I make a deal (as its commission only).

The earning potential is huge and working abroad is something I've always dreamed about but is it a goo company?

Has anyone had any dealings with the company?
Know of it?
is the job a legit one?

thanks
Adam
Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: can anyone help? any experience of ********************hip?

Old Jun 21st 2009, 3:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Company concerned asked us to remove some negative discussions about them. They then constantly came back, checking the forum, demanding that further threads be removed, and as such we blocked ALL discussions about them and we placed their name on our censor. Please do not attempt to get around the forum censor.

Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

ok will do sorry.

still doesnt give me a gud impression if the company is stopping free speech. they sold me the idea of a great job and company and its near impossible to get infomation about them because of this mass censorship on their behalf
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:53 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webz07

still doesnt give me a gud impression if the company is stopping free speech. they sold me the idea of a great job and company and its near impossible to get infomation about them because of this mass censorship on their behalf
I sense you have come across this problem on other forums then? If so I am sorry, but we need to be careful in situations such as this.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Austrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really nice

whats an investment company doing getting inolved in the replacement hip market. I know healthcare is an ongoing theme but I dont expect you will make much money signing people up for those............
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

yes it seems almost impossible to get an honest answer on the company
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 5:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that appears to be their fault ..... not ours.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you may of answered your own question then. ;-))
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

jaymizzo is an unknown quantity at this point

i have no experience with what you guys are asking

I would really like it if someone explained what the question is abt and also why i cant read my msgs!!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaymizzo
i have no experience with what you guys are asking

I would really like it if someone explained what the question is abt and also why i cant read my msgs!!
If you mean you Private Messages, that because you only have two posts. When you ahve a third post you will be able to read them
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

Hi Im 21 and have recently graduated university.

I have been for an interview with ********************hip who are an off shore investment company. The job is as a Sales co-ordinator (IFA cold calling and fnding new clients) and requires me moving to a foreign country, paying for half my flights and accommodation until I make a deal (as its commission only).

The earning potential is huge and working abroad is something I've always dreamed about but is it a goo company?

Has anyone had any dealings with the company?
Know of it?
is the job a legit one?

thanks
Adam
You are ( probably ) sooo Wrong !
Forget about this so called "job" and find yoursef a better one !
Cheers , mate !
Old Jul 31st 2009, 4:13 pm
born to be mild

mazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nice

ok will do sorry.

Just as a future guide we moved as my OH was offered a job abroad generally i would say that if its commission only work and they expect you to pay moving costs its not a good idea.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazz1
Just as a future guide we moved as my OH was offered a job abroad generally i would say that if its commission only work and they expect you to pay moving costs its not a good idea.
He`s long gone. ;-))