Buying in Bulgaria

Buying in Bulgaria

Old Apr 6th 2016, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

sevans56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buying in Bulgaria

Not for long time, but the cost of living it's up too
Old Apr 6th 2016, 1:17 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sevans56
Not for long time, ....
That is not true, and my last post was facetious. The banks might not have been lending to "you", but the banks have to lend, that's what they do.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I lived and worked in Bulgaria for many years, including during a long period when I was earning in the Middle East. I still have contacts. I am not an Estate Agent and have no particular axe to grind - apart from Mild Anglophobia for which I am in therapy.

Send me a pm if you want to discuss Bulgaria, moving there and surviving loife in the Balkans.
Old Apr 14th 2016, 7:33 am
Just Joined

sevans56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pulaski
That is not true, and my last post was facetious. The banks might not have been lending to "you", but the banks have to lend, that's what they do.

God forbid me to apply for a loans, I only track statistics as to have a general knowledge, with the exception of the last 2 years. Because of this 2 years I was asking, but obviously I have to find the answer myself