Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Level 3 healthcare and restaurant manager

Level 3 healthcare and restaurant manager

Old Mar 20th 2017, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Ashley1122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Level 3 healthcare and restaurant manager

Hi..I'm currently in the UK working in the hospital trusts as an auxiliary nurse...band 3 able to take bloods etc...I'm looking to move to Portugal and work with ex pats who need support and care in their own environment....I'm a qualified sports masseuse also with catering background currently alongside the hospital I have a 1952 citroen h catering trailer that I take to weddings etc....does anyone have any advice on where to start or could anyone point me in the direction of expat threads etc....kindest regards ☺☺
Old Mar 20th 2017, 10:13 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Level 3 healthcare and restaurant manager

Originally Posted by Ashley1122
Hi..I'm currently in the UK working in the hospital trusts as an auxiliary nurse...band 3 able to take bloods etc...I'm looking to move to Portugal and work with ex pats who need support and care in their own environment....I'm a qualified sports masseuse also with catering background currently alongside the hospital I have a 1952 citroen h catering trailer that I take to weddings etc....does anyone have any advice on where to start or could anyone point me in the direction of expat threads etc....kindest regards ☺☺
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Post again in the Portugal forum, where the good folk there will advise about getting your healthcare qualifications validated and what your legal status should be. If it were France, for example, you'd have to register and wouldn't be able to pick and choose your patients, and a good knowledge of the language would be indispensable.
They'll also advise about the rules and regulations and steps to be taken in order to sell food...