Bulgaria

Old Jan 18th 2005, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

angelina_alix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bulgaria

Thinking of buying property in Bulgaria, have read the postings on here with interest. Once you've bought the property and say in 3 years time you decide to sell, how easy is it to get the money out of Bulgaria?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:40 pm
mike

Default Re: Bulgaria

Hi,
this site might be of interest to you www.bulgarianvillasartcove.com
Mike

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Dannie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Bulgaria

Originally Posted by angelina_alix
Thinking of buying property in Bulgaria, have read the postings on here with interest. Once you've bought the property and say in 3 years time you decide to sell, how easy is it to get the money out of Bulgaria?

Its easy to get your money out of bulgaria, there is no problems there, if you sell in less that 3 years, you can stil get away with the Capital Gains tax, if you sell for your asking price & ask for the Government Estimation price to be included in the deeds, this works out well for both the Buyer & the seller.

Property is easy to buy, but there are some Sharks out there!, for my money I use the Best Bulgarian Properties, I found them on the www.bulgaria-forum.com there is a UK agent called Dan working for them, he knows his stuff inside out. Must be a good company he is always engaged on the landline & the Mobile. They advertise in National UK newspapers. Dan had helped me that much I have been a real pain I am sure for him, but now feel like a good mate of his.
I will find his phone number & post it here later.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:14 am
Just Joined

angelina_alix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bulgaria

Originally Posted by Dannie1
Its easy to get your money out of bulgaria, there is no problems there, if you sell in less that 3 years, you can stil get away with the Capital Gains tax, if you sell for your asking price & ask for the Government Estimation price to be included in the deeds, this works out well for both the Buyer & the seller.

Property is easy to buy, but there are some Sharks out there!, for my money I use the Best Bulgarian Properties, I found them on the www.bulgaria-forum.com there is a UK agent called Dan working for them, he knows his stuff inside out. Must be a good company he is always engaged on the landline & the Mobile. They advertise in National UK newspapers. Dan had helped me that much I have been a real pain I am sure for him, but now feel like a good mate of his.
I will find his phone number & post it here later.
Yes please post the contact details for him.