Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Build in Bulgaria with American owned company

Build in Bulgaria with American owned company

Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:07 am
Just Joined

ja_laskowski is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Build in Bulgaria with an American owned company

I am an American businessman working in Bulgaria. I have been investing and working in the Bulgarian real estate market for over 10 years.

I have a large scale registered building company based in Sofia, Bulgaria. I have built single family homes to 100 room hotels.
We can renovate or build to any size and specifications. We can provide blue prints and have staff to handle your permits and licenses. We build with all types of material from the standard cement/brick/stone to all wood and even all glass.

Provide us with your requirements and/or blue prints and we will provide you with a written quote that we will bind by.

Contact me by mobile or by e-mail with your questions or for more information: John Laskowski Mobile: +359 888 901 591, e-mail: [email protected].

or - hop on a plane to come and visit. We'll pick you at the airport go have a beer and talk shop!

Last edited by ja_laskowski; Jun 15th 2006 at 11:49 am.