Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

british schools on the costa blanca

british schools on the costa blanca

Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:21 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: british schools on the costa blanca

Originally Posted by sibsie
I had a homework book to sign too but the 15 year old just never got any homework hence my visits to the school. No idea what the junior school is like as I only have exp of the senior.

Out of interest, why didn't you send your two to the Spanish school?

We sent them there simply because we weren't sure this was to be a long term move. We had lived in Florida for a large part of last year, so this was to be their 3rd school in less than a year; we just thought going into yet another school, but with the added problem of not knowing the language, was simply unfair.
Now that we are staying, we'd be happy for them to go to Spanish school, if we could choose the one they went to. However, they are both settled & happy where they are, so they are staying there.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:26 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xabiachica
Now that we are staying, we'd be happy for them to go to Spanish school, if we could choose the one they went to. However, they are both settled & happy where they are, so they are staying there.
My sis says great things about the school at Puerto and my little niece loves it there. They have the coolest headmaster I've ever seen and he's not bad looking either.

Glad your two are settling in well.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:35 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
My sis says great things about the school at Puerto and my little niece loves it there. They have the coolest headmaster I've ever seen and he's not bad looking either.

Glad your two are settling in well.

We'd choose the one in el puerto - it's the one we've heard the best things about. Unfortunately they'd probably end up at the one at the Arenal because the ayuntamiento is sending most of the foreign kids there - and not giving much extra help to either the kids or the teachers from what I've heard. Extranjeros are almost in the majority there now - or so I've been told.
Friends of ours have decided to send their kids (5 & 3) to spanish school. They're due to start on Thursday, but won't find out which school they will be going to until Monday or Tuesday.