Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Bulgaria, village of tetovo

Bulgaria, village of tetovo

Old Feb 6th 2013, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

gjspain will become famous soon enoughgjspain will become famous soon enough
Default Bulgaria, village of tetovo

Hi there , is there anyone one on here that knows of this village, is it safe place to buy in etc, any information would be great thanks
Old Feb 17th 2013, 9:22 am
Just Joined

kovachitza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bulgaria, village of tetovo

Dear friend ,
I am Belgian already living 8 years in BG. When you like to buy in Bulgaria , buy near a city . But before buying come first and look by yourself , don't make the big mistake to buy if you have only see some pictures .I my region are living permantely a lot of UK and EU citizen. For some pictures or more information you can contact me at any time.
Philippe
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Onera is an unknown quantity at this point

Your questions is not quite accurate. I don't get what a safe place to buy should means.

You need to focus on specific deals, the biggest websites for real estate are on Bulgarian language like imot.bg so you a person from Bulgaria to help you with your choice. You can look for agencies to do that for you, or you can just ask someone to help you.

I'm Bulgarian and If I don't forget to check this website again, you can write your questions and I'll try to answer them, but you have to be more specific.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

I don't know the village I think it is near Ruse, we have a property just outside Burgas.

It really depends what you are looking for, buying in a very rural area might be fine in the summer but comes winter it will be a nightmare to get to shops etc. Go and see the village for yourself, see if it is a Roma village or not. Don't be taken in by the thought of buying a property for peanuts or thinking that with £5k you can turn a ruin into a palace, renovation costs are high (rough guess it will cost you 4 times what you paid for the house) plus you will need to find someone to do the work (which it is easier said then done).

My advice buy a property that is already renovated preferably one that has been done 2 of 3 years ago so you can see if the work was done properly or not, sometimes properties look good and 12 months later it is all falling apart
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Hi this site is full of great information on Bulgaria, I would strongly suggest that you read read and rean again

http://www.mybulgaria.info/bulgaria-...ty-forums.html
Old Feb 25th 2013, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

And the important thing is visit. Do NOT buy until you have been there and seen the place !
Old Feb 27th 2013, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Sofia citizen is an unknown quantity at this point

Beware if buy properties in Stara Zagora province, especially around the towns Radnevo and Galabovo. There are huge coal mines and thermal power plants, and the air is worse than in London in rush hour.

NEVER buy properties on blind and in places with large gypsy population.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Very beautiful region in Bulgaria ..... Belogradichik ... look at the pictures on internet and you will be surprised. It's strange that nobady talk about this region before ?? A lot of natural lakes , perfect for people who like hunting and what a amazing nature !!!!
Axinia
Old Feb 27th 2013, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Sorry Belogradchik
Axinia
Old Feb 28th 2013, 11:18 am
Just Joined

The North - West region of Bulgaria is the poorest in EU. The nature is beautiful, but there are many abandoned villages, hungry and stealing gypsies, etc.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Google street view is now available in Bulgaria. If you plan to buy some property, you can see it from distance.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Bulgaria, village of tetovo

Dear Friend ,

Thank you for this information .
Philippe