Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Zagreb? Crazy coriander question

Anyone in Zagreb? Crazy coriander question

Old Apr 5th 2013, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all
Default Anyone in Zagreb? Crazy coriander question

Hi!

We live part time in Maribor, Slovenia. We've never been able to buy fresh coriander there much to our disappointment. When we're there full time we'll grow it ourselves but in the meantime we need some help.

When we next go to Maribor we're flying into Zagreb and taking the train to Maribor. Does anyone know whether we could buy fresh coriander at the market in Zagreb (again, I don't recall seeing any there in the past but who knows?) ? Or any other shop in the central part of Zagreb where we might be able to pick some up?

Thanks
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone in Zagreb? Crazy coriander question

Tom ,
the 2 gourmets in Zagreb :
mr. Rene Bakalovitj ( journalist , mebbe : freelancer ? ) )
and mr. Zdravko Mikloshitj ( Red Cross )
SHOULD KNOW !
Find their Nos in ze book or on ze net .
what IS coriander , prosim lepo ?
Good Luck , do send me a p.m. as I might be visiting SLO ( Una's ??? ) later in the year and Maribor and Ptuj are O.K. by me , although I much prefer Koper , Piran & thereaboutz...
Cheerz from (Once Great) Britain
R.J.M.