Reload this Page >

Antwerp, Amsterdam or London

Antwerp, Amsterdam or London

Old Aug 14th 2003, 12:07 am
Just Joined

skozub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Antwerp, Amsterdam or London

Howdy folks,

Traveling to Paris in March of 2004 for 10 days. Would love to include in that trip a side soujorn to visit another place. Originally gave a lot of consideration to Brussels but after reading and hearing particular things I think I'd be better off staying to Antwerp or Beruge. Have also considered Amsterdamn or London. The side journey would probably be for 4 days. Any and all advice is appreciated. In fact, even if you have better ideas please share. Have only been to Spain before and would love to see other parts of Europe with the wife.

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Scott
Denver, CO
Old Aug 26th 2003, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

XXPEBXX has a brilliant futureXXPEBXX has a brilliant futureXXPEBXX has a brilliant futureXXPEBXX has a brilliant futureXXPEBXX has a brilliant futureXXPEBXX has a brilliant futureXXPEBXX has a brilliant future
Default Re: Antwerp, Amsterdam or London

Hi

Forget Bruges - this is twee and touristy - you can 'do' the town in 5 hours or less

Suggest Amsterdam - unique in Europe ! It's great to tour around the miles of canals by excursion boat and if you are an art fan the place is full of museums.

Have a good time .

Originally posted by skozub
Howdy folks,

Traveling to Paris in March of 2004 for 10 days. Would love to include in that trip a side soujorn to visit another place. Originally gave a lot of consideration to Brussels but after reading and hearing particular things I think I'd be better off staying to Antwerp or Beruge. Have also considered Amsterdamn or London. The side journey would probably be for 4 days. Any and all advice is appreciated. In fact, even if you have better ideas please share. Have only been to Spain before and would love to see other parts of Europe with the wife.

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Scott
Denver, CO
Old Aug 26th 2003, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

skozub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Antwerp, Amsterdam or London

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it!

Originally posted by XXPEBXX
Hi

Forget Bruges - this is twee and touristy - you can 'do' the town in 5 hours or less

Suggest Amsterdam - unique in Europe ! It's great to tour around the miles of canals by excursion boat and if you are an art fan the place is full of museums.

Have a good time .

Old Aug 28th 2003, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

jiska is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Belgium and brugge is a great town to visit, full of charm etc.If you fancy a seaside visit De Panne is a nice place to visit too, Antwerp is ok but like Brussels gets very busy.