Albania Help?

Old May 26th 2022, 8:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Albania Help?

Originally Posted by byrek_death
You just contradicted yourself. You said I was wrong, but posted a link to the law that says I am right. But you call ME the troll?

I do not listen to that advice, because the USA is not only a nation we are not interested in, but it is physically, legally, and monetarily impossible to go there. We can't go back to the US either. We've never been there. So there is no going back. Why would going to the USA be an obvious solution? Why the USA? Why not Canada? Uruguay? China? Surely Italy, Greece, Germany, France, or the UK make way more sense, right?
You state you are a US citizen. From what you have posted it is the only country on the planet that gives you the right of entry. None of the other countries you have mentioned make sense, because you have no legal rights to live there.
Old May 26th 2022, 8:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Albania Help?

Originally Posted by byrek_death
Because it was not our country. We are white. That is why I am in Europe. To better our financial situation. Isn't that what you say I should be doing? It's irresponsible for me to want food and shelter for my family? A chance for my kids to go to school? See a doctor? How so? So being responsible to you means letting my children be homeless, starving, raped, and murdered? Yeah, I will have to disagree with you on that. What's wrong with handouts? Why don't my kids deserve to eat? Why don't my kids deserve a bed to sleep in at night? Simply because they were born the wrong skin colour? My children's skin makes me "irresponsible"? Sorry, but YOU are the one that is skewed and twisted. What is wrong with you people on here? Do none of you have family?

I have heard enough.

Thread closed.