Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

About UK Immigration and visa information Required

About UK Immigration and visa information Required

Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:50 am
Just Joined

jack_123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About UK Immigration and visa information Required

Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have found one website(SNIP) in this website detail available for all countries immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide me

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 4th 2008 at 12:12 pm. Reason: Unsolicited commercial URL removed
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: About UK Immigration and visa information Required

Hi Jack,

This is the website you need:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

It's the Home Office, which is the branch of the British government that deals with immigration. Every other source of info, if correct, will take their information from the Home Office. So this is straight from the horses mouth.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light

PS I just noticed that you wanted information on study at higher level too. I'm not sure if it's immigration info or study info. If it's the first then use the first website I linked. If it is the second then use this one too:

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/

Admission to higher education in the UK is done centrally through an organisation called UCAS. This is their website. So if you are looking for a course, university or info on studying at that level this is your starting point.

Good luck.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your helpful posts CP