Reload this Page >

23 year old male looking for suggestions

23 year old male looking for suggestions

Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

georgiecasey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 23 year old male looking for suggestions

Hey,

I'm born and raised in the west of Ireland, County Clare to be exact and make my living on the Internet so I can basically work anywhere there's a broadband connection. Getting a bit of a travel bug lately and looking for suggestions of where to go for about 6 months to a year (I can see myself missing Ireland if longer than that).

I can speak French alright whenever I head over there and can see myself fairly fluent after a few months but the place is a f**king ripoff so don't know about that.

I would probably head to Prague if I could speak a bit of a language as the locals don't seem to have much English, beer and food is cheap and women are gorgeous Anyone know if it's an easy language to get the basics of?

Any other suggestions in Europe or afar. Thanks
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:06 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 23 year old male looking for suggestions

France has an entente cordiale with Ireland which President Sarkostic has just ripped up so you aren't welcome anyway
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Amrohvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by georgiecasey
Hey,

I'm born and raised in the west of Ireland, County Clare to be exact and make my living on the Internet so I can basically work anywhere there's a broadband connection. Getting a bit of a travel bug lately and looking for suggestions of where to go for about 6 months to a year (I can see myself missing Ireland if longer than that).

I can speak French alright whenever I head over there and can see myself fairly fluent after a few months but the place is a f**king ripoff so don't know about that.

I would probably head to Prague if I could speak a bit of a language as the locals don't seem to have much English, beer and food is cheap and women are gorgeous Anyone know if it's an easy language to get the basics of?

Any other suggestions in Europe or afar. Thanks
Copenhagen, Denmark OR Malmö City, Sweden (20 mins away from Coepnahegn)
Excellet cities. low crime and beautiful people!
Old Jun 21st 2008, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

georgiecasey is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the suggestions, what's the cost of living in copenhagen?
Old Jun 21st 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Amrohvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by georgiecasey
thanks for the suggestions, what's the cost of living in copenhagen?

Copenhagen is expensive.... its the 4th most expensive place to live. Though since you have Irish nationality you can live in Malmö which is only 20 minutes away from Copenhagen, and work in Copenhagen.
This means that you need to commute back and forth like thousands of Danes and Swedes.
The pay is much higher in Denmark and the cost of living in Sweden is low. Malmö is a brilliant city... beautiful and calm. Nice chicks too