Work Anyone???

Old Nov 4th 2009, 2:28 am
Just Joined

Robbie H is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work Anyone???

Hey all Ive been reading through these threads for the last few months and with all your information have just gotten my SA licence through peer (A big thanks to steve O your posts were a life saver at times) so now thats all done and dusted im setting about finding work so here is my question where do I go to find good paying work which I can bring my other half along with me??? Im more than willing to send on my CV to anyone If they want to get a better picture of my skills but a short summary is Ive spent the last five years on maintenance in a factory but know the domestic side of things inside and out also, so any pointers in the right direction would be gratefully appreciated!!Oh and to anyone going doing the Peer exams please dont worry just do all the questions in your workbook and you will fly through it the examiners are really helpful and are there to help you out and at the end of the day its nothing new really If your after doing all the questions in the workbook you will fly through the exam!!