will i have to retrain?

Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

jonnyd is on a distinguished road
Default will i have to retrain?

will my qualification allow me to work in oz as an electrician or do i have to re train?

and is it worth me doing the c+g 2391 course

all advice appreciated
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:39 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will i have to retrain?

Originally Posted by jonnyd
will my qualification allow me to work in oz as an electrician or do i have to re train?

and is it worth me doing the c+g 2391 course

all advice appreciated
give us a clue mate ???

what qualifications do you have and how long have you had them ????
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all

the 2391 is a pretty cute exam mate..unlike the 2381 which amonkey could pass!u dont need the 2391..but its a good cert for the future, as u will find when u get here aussies and testing...nah
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

jonnyd is on a distinguished road

sorry i will have a full nvq level 3 as an electrician
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:25 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonnyd
sorry i will have a full nvq level 3 as an electrician
the 2391 is a test & inspection certificate. you`ll be expected to do an aussie wiring and inspection exam as part of your licence requirements so
unless you like learning i woldnt bother as it wont make any differnce to your application

regards steve