Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 30th 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked online and we've just got the ARTC.

Hmm them bottles of wine are getting openned soon, glad I've just got some Lotto tickets......a win would be great too.

Well guys we've come out to Oz on 175 and had done the Vetassess route, which you'll see gets you jack all but the visa.
We've then applied to TRA for our ARTC.....and bloody got it! Yeahhhhh

Tomorrow I'll book Dave on the wiring regs course in Adelaide and Dave can do his bit....I've done mine with the paperwork. I seem to be good at that.

Our application was submitted to TRA on 9th June I believe, that received and logged it on the 11th. Status changed to Granted today 30th. Pretty good going I reckon, no interview no trade test.

Again I'd like to thank everyone on BE for their help, notable Athur & Steve'o you historical posts are something I used loads.
Any guys out there needing help feel free to ask, I wanna put back in what I've got out of this site.

Becky
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Del-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really nice
Default Re: WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations thats great news .

My OH is just about ready to send off his ARTC Application so it won't be long until we're celebrating too.

We've asked on here the question what address do we put on application form but noone has replied that knows, it asks for residential which at the moment is Scotland so they won't send cert here and then it asks if you want your mail posted elsewhere so should we then put Aussie address in here? or do we just put Aussie address in as our residential address???? thats the last bit we're stuck on .

Jo
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:25 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Nice one made up for you guys,

Where abouts are you and is there much work about ?

Dougie
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Hi thanks guys,

Jo, I'm not 100% sure as we're already in Oz, might be worth a phone call to TRA and see what they say.
I rang quite a few of the agencies, Vetassess, TRA, Licencing Bodies, Colleges etc and tried to avoid giving name in case it messed anything up.
Although if you have a search on here I'm sure you'll find someone who has posted details. Good Luck.

Doug - there aren't loads of jobs advertised however when we 1st got here Dave rang round loads of Contractors and they would have been interested if he'd had his A Class. Dave's always found that ring round finds the jobs as opposed to Seek.com.au etc.

Becky
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:38 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations guys
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Congratulations, and thankyou again for the help.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello all.

Congrats

Regards

Kevin
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

dazza monty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Del-Jo
Congratulations thats great news .

My OH is just about ready to send off his ARTC Application so it won't be long until we're celebrating too.

We've asked on here the question what address do we put on application form but noone has replied that knows, it asks for residential which at the moment is Scotland so they won't send cert here and then it asks if you want your mail posted elsewhere so should we then put Aussie address in here? or do we just put Aussie address in as our residential address???? thats the last bit we're stuck on .

Jo
Hi
I'm stuggling with the same part as yourselves, I'm in Leeds but have my aunts address in oz which i can use. Also part 4 asks when you arrived in oz?? I dont wana be messing anything up ....

Have you had any reply's about this?
Would be a great help
Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Del-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really nice

Hi, yes we had a reply on our original thread saying that its the oz address you use as your supposed to be in Oz to get your ARTC and that you should put your e.mail for correspondence. For entry date we put the date when we went to validate our visa. Hope this helps.

Good luck with your application we're just waiting on a reference from current employer and ours will be ready to go.

Derek & Jo