Where is Steve O

Old Oct 27th 2011, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Steve O

Originally Posted by steve`o
yes she is and i have pictures to prove it

steve`o last seen running away and giggling like a little school boy
I hope you can run FAST!!
Originally Posted by DeadVim
Hello Derren,

I was also concerned as to the whereabouts of Steve O (a relative of Jackie O, I am told) and wanted to add my entirely superfluous comment.

I hear the sparkies are far from poor and making my choice of a career in IT look increasingly foolish.

To say nothing of the lonely housewives that I have seen you guys encounter, according to the movies I tend to watch anyway.

Given I possess a soldering iron and have actually used it recently I thought I had enough qualification to enter this Den Of Iniquity.

However, as I do not have a ute I see my dream of being a fuse-carrying road-warrior as a very distant aspiration and will withdraw from this hallowed place.

Regards,
Vim
Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

NealUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Im a 24 year JIB Electrician from the UK. I have been an electrician for 4 years after doing a 4 year appreniceship.

Im looking to move to Australia in the summer and im wondering what certs or extra qualifications il need to do before I can work as an Electrician in Oz.

My girlfriend and I are looking to move on working holiday visas with the possibility of staying there (legally) if all goes well.

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks
Old Oct 27th 2011, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Hello Derren,

I was also concerned as to the whereabouts of Steve O (a relative of Jackie O, I am told) and wanted to add my entirely superfluous comment.

I hear the sparkies are far from poor and making my choice of a career in IT look increasingly foolish.

To say nothing of the lonely housewives that I have seen you guys encounter, according to the movies I tend to watch anyway.

Given I possess a soldering iron and have actually used it recently I thought I had enough qualification to enter this Den Of Iniquity.

However, as I do not have a ute I see my dream of being a fuse-carrying road-warrior as a very distant aspiration and will withdraw from this hallowed place.

Regards,
Vim
I can't come up with a worthy riposte. Farewell, and you're more than welcome back any time.
Regards Derren
Old Oct 28th 2011, 5:58 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NealUK
Hi,

Im a 24 year JIB Electrician from the UK. I have been an electrician for 4 years after doing a 4 year appreniceship.

Im looking to move to Australia in the summer and im wondering what certs or extra qualifications il need to do before I can work as an Electrician in Oz.

My girlfriend and I are looking to move on working holiday visas with the possibility of staying there (legally) if all goes well.

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks

In NSW you will be able to work as an unlicenced sparky. The rest of the states are alot more difficult.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

NealUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jockstar
In NSW you will be able to work as an unlicenced sparky. The rest of the states are alot more difficult.
Thanks for the reply,

would companies take me on their books or will I have to work via an agency ?

Sydney would be cool although I dont mind where I start off with lol
Old Oct 29th 2011, 5:57 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NealUK
Thanks for the reply,

would companies take me on their books or will I have to work via an agency ?

Sydney would be cool although I dont mind where I start off with lol
You don't need to use an agency. Plenty companies will take you on. Probably on casual rates. ie more money but no holiday pay.