British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   What are they after in the stat declaration?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/what-they-after-stat-declaration-559229/)

Dougie Sep 3rd 2008 3:17 pm

What are they after in the stat declaration??

Hi Guys
back on again after holiday in rainy blighty (hope there is not to many more of these to come!)

I have had my first set back already as the employer that i started serving my time with has gone bump as have a couple of others to be fair! (no not a reflection of my work :p)

OK so i need to start with a few of the SD's to fill in the blanks so what type of thing are they after on these cause i would like to get it right first time and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has had there TRA approved with a SD in there??

TIA

Dougie

moriarty711 Sep 3rd 2008 5:40 pm

Re: What are they after in the stat declaration??

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE (Post 6744552)
Hi Guys
back on again after holiday in rainy blighty (hope there is not to many more of these to come!)

I have had my first set back already as the employer that i started serving my time with has gone bump as have a couple of others to be fair! (no not a reflection of my work :p)

OK so i need to start with a few of the SD's to fill in the blanks so what type of thing are they after on these cause i would like to get it right first time and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has had there TRA approved with a SD in there??

TIA

Dougie

To be honest every employer I worked for before my current one had gone bust!
I wrote my own statutory declaration and took it to the solicitors when I got all my copies certified but he laughed at it and did one for me he only gharged £5. If I can find a copy I'll e-mail it to you via pm.
Although i'm not sure I kept a copy. So it maybe worth paying to have it done.

stixblue Sep 3rd 2008 7:24 pm

Dear Dougie

Send me your address and I'll post you the ones I summitted.

Stixblue:)

Dougie Sep 3rd 2008 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by moriarty711 (Post 6744980)
To be honest every employer I worked for before my current one had gone bust!
I wrote my own statutory declaration and took it to the solicitors when I got all my copies certified but he laughed at it and did one for me he only gharged £5. If I can find a copy I'll e-mail it to you via pm.
Although i'm not sure I kept a copy. So it maybe worth paying to have it done.

Thanks 711

that would be reall hlpfull if you come cross it as i,m unsure of what they want,

Dougie

Dougie Sep 3rd 2008 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by stixblue (Post 6745261)
Dear Dougie

Send me your address and I'll post you the ones I summitted.

Stixblue:)

thanks Sixtblue

PM sentto you

:thumbup:

Dougie Sep 7th 2008 11:37 am

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE (Post 6746071)
thanks Sixtblue

PM sentto you

:thumbup:

Thanks dave
just got your e-mail they were a big help thanks very much, i'll be sure to pinch a few ideas from your stat dec here

But if anyone else has any that they have used in a succesfull application i would be very gratefull if you could let me know what type of stuff you have put in so's to give me a wider choice so i can make sure that out application goes through smoothly first time.

Regards

Dougie