Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

What kind of Electrician are you?

What kind of Electrician are you?

Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What kind of Electrician are you?

Originally Posted by steve`o
wends
the font of knowledge

It's all the form filling
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:24 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
It's all the form filling
is that why your always on top form

loud groans can be heard
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
is that why your always on top form

loud groans can be heard

*GROAN*

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:56 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
*GROAN*

Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about

I was mostly a maint electrician technician but also done some installation work so I will hopefully be getting a fitter mechanics license, going down the office today to see what I can apply for.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile Re: What kind of Electrician are you?

Originally Posted by Pickle
I was mostly a maint electrician technician but also done some installation work so I will hopefully be getting a fitter mechanics license, going down the office today to see what I can apply for.
Hey Pickle how you getting on? John's still waiting for his ARTC to get back,should be this week.
Cheers Lorri
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Hey Pickle how you getting on? John's still waiting for his ARTC to get back,should be this week.
Cheers Lorri
been here just over a week now and slowly getting sorted.
what license did he go for in the end?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all

been here just over a week now and slowly getting sorted.
what license did he go for in the end?
Put in for Elec Mech,since it seems to be the one to get,the fitters one mean you cant do any live work i think he said ,so not as good.how you getting on with the heat? my daugther said it was 28 yesterday,give you the chance to get used to it before it gets hot over there.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Put in for Elec Mech,since it seems to be the one to get,the fitters one mean you cant do any live work i think he said ,so not as good.how you getting on with the heat? my daugther said it was 28 yesterday,give you the chance to get used to it before it gets hot over there.
yeah i think the mech license is best.
what heat? its not been that warm since we got here................ in fact its rained 3 times already. I like the heat anyway.
not looking forward to the long process of this ARTC thing. sounds so much hassle.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: What kind of Electrician are you?

yeah i think the mech license is best.
what heat? its not been that warm since we got here................ in fact its rained 3 times already. I like the heat anyway.
not looking forward to the long process of this ARTC thing. sounds so much hassle.
Hey Trev,how did it go? find anything out?
Cheers Lorri