What is Energy Safety??

Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is Energy Safety??

Janna and Nick;

i have heard that's WA are now starting to do something the same as PEER in S/A, however lets see what happens with it all if its good then i wish you all luck, you can still do PEER with either ARTC or OTSR 2 days???
Old Sep 30th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I think you can only do Peer with the ARTC. If you've got the OTSR then you needed to go down the TAFE route with a log book. That was before Energy Safety though so I'm not quite sure how it will all work.

Guess we will have to wait until Sharon and her OH have gone down this route.... hope it's going to be straight forward!

Old Sep 30th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Janna and Nick;

you can do both at PEER if you have the ARTC then all you need to do is the wiring rules course at PEER then your OK for the full license, if you have done Vet then you must do the Gap training 160 hours + log book for 12 months, however PEER are going to offer the gap + dismiss the log book altogether, so all you would need is a short course via PEER for the GAP. this is for vet.

they are in the process now of setting up training for the Gap, & Bollocks to the Log Book its a waist of time. you can PM me with your email address then when the training is sorted with PEER for vet i can send all info to you if you like.

But for ARTC you can do direct to PEER for the wiring rules exam its 2 days then transfer the license to the state your living in.

Arthur
Old Dec 13th 2009, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

tinaandscott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I think you can only do Peer with the ARTC. If you've got the OTSR then you needed to go down the TAFE route with a log book. That was before Energy Safety though so I'm not quite sure how it will all work.

Guess we will have to wait until Sharon and her OH have gone down this route.... hope it's going to be straight forward!

Hi guys,
Has anyone heard how the energy safety route has gone for sharon and OH.
Think he was goin thru it a couple of weeks ago ???

Thanks Tina and Scott
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Sharon said that her OH found it quite intense and on Friday just gone he had a whole day of practical to do. You have to apply to Energy Safety and get some books (which can be electronically downladed from the college which is cheaper apparantly). The course is $180 and is two weeks long, full time.

Haven't heard how the final bits went so hopefully Sharon will be along soon to let us know!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

tinaandscott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Sharon said that her OH found it quite intense and on Friday just gone he had a whole day of practical to do. You have to apply to Energy Safety and get some books (which can be electronically downladed from the college which is cheaper apparantly). The course is $180 and is two weeks long, full time.

Haven't heard how the final bits went so hopefully Sharon will be along soon to let us know!
Thanks Janna, still seems the best route to go...
Tina and Scott