WA A grade liscense

Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

denboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile WA A grade liscense

hi guys , im moving to perth in june and i was wondering what i have to do when i get there to get my A grade electrical liscense .
i have got an artc cert in the electrical mechanic trade. any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated
cheers, den
ps does any one know a good place to start to get into the mining industry as a spark in WA

Last edited by denboy; Mar 14th 2007 at 8:58 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

bradsue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA A grade liscense

Originally Posted by denboy
hi guys , im moving to perth in june and i was wondering what i have to do when i get there to get my A grade electrical liscense .
i have got an artc cert in the electrical mechanic trade. any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated
cheers, den
ps does any one know a good place to start to get into the mining industry as a spark in WA
hello youve done the right thing buy getting your artc. when u land and got yeah bearings, you take your artc to east cannington dept of energy/safety, its right by cannington train station (SOR) you've got to pay for it,then they send you on a course(10 weeks 2 nights a week 5.30 9.30,sometimes you get out early) or you can do the exam which cost as well, but a few of the lads on my course have failed the exam. ps you can work as a T.A when you get here, but don't bother with the resticted license they might offer you unless you get a well paid offer that says you need it, as for the mineing, the west australia,newspaper is full of jobs(wed & sat),but you will need a full licence before you can work on them.Hope this helps a little,be prepared for a change as things are done,sometimes abit weird and slow,and they treat us poms like idiots,but it gets better