WA A GRADE LICENCE

Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:27 am
Just Joined

cbaxrule is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA A GRADE LICENCE

Finally after 2 years of planning an organising , I have my licience , am here in oz on a WHV now just need to get sponsored to stay, and I also need advice on transferring this to NSW as am staying there for a year, and wanted to know how long it usually takes to transfer it.

I did the 2 week course in rockingham, and advice ppl this was in my opinion the best college , plenty of spaces all the time.

Happy to help ppl with any questions.

Chris.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 4:49 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WA A GRADE LICENCE

Originally Posted by cbaxrule
Finally after 2 years of planning an organising , I have my licience , am here in oz on a WHV now just need to get sponsored to stay, and I also need advice on transferring this to NSW as am staying there for a year, and wanted to know how long it usually takes to transfer it.

I did the 2 week course in rockingham, and advice ppl this was in my opinion the best college , plenty of spaces all the time.

Happy to help ppl with any questions.

Chris.
Congratulations Have a look at the thread on SA licenses - the link is there for switching to NSW license.

Did you have ARTC or OTSR to start? Can you use that to apply for skilled visa 189 or 190?
Old Dec 20th 2012, 6:31 am
Just Joined

cbaxrule is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I had ARTC mechanical to start.

And am not sure but now I have my licience it's gonna be easier finding a decent job.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 1:50 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbaxrule
Hi
I had ARTC mechanical to start.

And am not sure but now I have my licience it's gonna be easier finding a decent job.
I would think so - all jobs want you to have an A grade but there seems to be quite a few around.

Have a look at the immi website, or a quick chat with an agent, but if you're young enough to be getting a WHV and have enough experience to get the ARTC I would think you would have a good chance at getting a visa without employer sponsorship.

Good Luck