Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Voltage for constuction site tools

Voltage for constuction site tools

Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Voltage for constuction site tools

Can some one please tell me what voltage tools you can use on Construction sites.

Thanks
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:21 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Voltage for constuction site tools

Originally Posted by somme
Can some one please tell me what voltage tools you can use on Construction sites.

Thanks
240 via rccd protected circuits

o and your gear has to tested and tagged
i think its every three months

Last edited by steve`o; Oct 26th 2007 at 2:27 am.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Steve'o, sending the ARTC off this weekend as arriving in Brisbane on 9 December 2007
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:34 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve`o
240 via rccd protected circuits

o and your gear has to tested and tagged
i think its every three months
unless your coming to Cairns and anything seems to go up here. Not seen a tag on anyones gear yet
Still all 240 though, dont be bringing any 110 tranys with you!

Good look with the ARTC
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:16 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
unless your coming to Cairns and anything seems to go up here. Not seen a tag on anyones gear yet
Still all 240 though, dont be bringing any 110 tranys with you!

Good look with the ARTC
i think thats just our company stu.