Vetassess practicals July

Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

flizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really nice
Default Re: Vetassess practicals July

Originally Posted by docgp
here is my time line for vetasses, hope it helps

paper based sent 17 dec 07

Paper based recieved 10 jan 08

Paper based pass 4 feb 08

practical payment taken 13 feb 08

practical 11 apr 08

practical pass 23 apr 08

doc
docgp
what was the ielts test like? did it take a while to arrange or was it straightforward? - my oh will need to do this to achieve the required points & as long as he passes the vetassass practical, it will be the next step ...
thanks!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by flizzief
docgp
what was the ielts test like? did it take a while to arrange or was it straightforward? - my oh will need to do this to achieve the required points & as long as he passes the vetassass practical, it will be the next step ...
thanks!
dont take it lightly

its straight forward but you need to know the way IELTS is taken

its worth while getting a book on it

for about 15 to 20 GBP its worth getting,

money well spent if you ask me, its all about the way the test is done its not as straight forward as many people think

gl with youe IELTS

doc a roo
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Cool Re: Vetassess practicals July

here are a couple of links to help you out

click me

or

click me

doc
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:56 am
Just Joined

flizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really nice

Doc

thanks very much indeed - really helpful and think that we'll invest in the book : the links are good too
flizzief
Old Jun 9th 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lawcant
Out of curiousity how long does Vetassess take to assess. Our agent says waiting for them to assess partner but it's taking ages the agent says OH has submitted all the relvant paper work but no money has been taken from our account. Do you think it's worth contacting vetassess ourselves about it....although bit scared as heard they may put to back of pile. Any advise is welcome on what OH should do.

Yours
Jane
To be honest I would chase as well. They had my paperwork on 24th March and I e-mailed them twice to chase explaining that I wanted to get on the July exam, they came back saying I would hear by the end of the week at the latest- nothing then after another e-mail I got my result after the cut off day!
Keep your mail polite and I can't see why it would go to the bottom of the pile although I must admit it was one of my worries too.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Jane,

Just as a matter of interest, ours took 4 weeks almost to the day for the paper assessment to come back.

I'd be interested to know how many applications they receive for each sitting and how they determine who goes where. Surely if we're paying for it, they can just extend the session a bit to fit everybody in???
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Just found this post on the Immigration thread:

Originally Posted by Veronika
Hello,

I thought I'd let you know that according to Vetassess (Tradeassess) most of the spots for the July practical tests in the UK are just about filled in! So if you wanted to get your paper applications in for the July practical exams, you should hurry.

The 2nd of June was the deadline to get paper applications/payments in but this has been extended for some trades until June 16.

The cut off date for receipt of payments for the October practical exams (in late October) is 8 September!

Cheers
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

hi ,ive rung a couple of times in the past and they have always been very helpful.i cant see any harm in it just keep cool
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Hi guys, good luck to all who have now recieved there dates for the july assessments.Did everyone get inside their letter the candidate kit? i didnt, i just got the location of the college or does the rest of the info come in drips and drabs?
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

BroomeChick will become famous soon enough

Got everything from agent today.
Practical on 24th July, London.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BroomeChick
Got everything from agent today.
Practical on 24th July, London.
nice work chick

good luck

doc
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Porter
Hi guys, good luck to all who have now recieved there dates for the july assessments.Did everyone get inside their letter the candidate kit? i didnt, i just got the location of the college or does the rest of the info come in drips and drabs?
Hi porter, it all came together. I imagine if you just emailed them they'd send it to you. I think there are also things on the vetassess website which tells you what to expect from the practical. Let me know if you can't get hold of it and I will scan ours and send it to you.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all, cheers Janna for the offer. I got a reply from vetassess saying that the candidate kit is being updated and i will receive it next week.Is there much in it?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

It's actually identical to what you can download off the Vetassess website. You know the section where you downloaded the application form from and the self - assessment? It's a "new" section. Quite easy to find.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all, thanks for that and yes i've seen all that.Today they emailed me with that very document.Just going thru it i was wondering if anyone was going to take their own tools,testers and ppe? Can anyone who took the test previously let us know how much ppe a sparky actually had to wear on the day. i'm guessing boots,overalls,hi viz vest,goggles,hard hat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.