Vetassess practicals July

Old May 30th 2008, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice
Default Vetassess practicals July

Hi all,I've just got my paper assessment result and passed. I know its a bit close but i've sent the forms back hoping for a date in July as the closing date is the 2nd June. Has anyone got a date for their practical in July yet? I think i shall be lucky to get on it realising how many boys and girls have already applied before me.I also noted in their reply that they are testing for almost 3 weeks this time 14th -30th July and October is the next set of practicals.
Old May 30th 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Re: Vetassess practicals July

Hi Porter,

Nice one

Email form with payment details and I think you'll make it.

Good Luck

Becky
Old May 31st 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think anyone will get a date until after the closing date (monday) so we should know in the next few weeks.

Here's hoping anyway!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Hi all,thank you for your replys, i emailed back the forms this weekend and here's hoping as you say.I did ring Vetassess this morning as i wanted to make sure i had sent the scanned forms back ok (which i didnt 1st time) and Natalie assured me they were ok and there was a good chance of being included for the July assessments so happy days. Dont you find it odd that your waiting in anticipation for someone to debit hundreds of pounds out of your account!! Here's to revising poxy electronics and formulaes not seen since 1983.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

WoodyXRomford is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Porter
Hi all,thank you for your replys, i emailed back the forms this weekend and here's hoping as you say.I did ring Vetassess this morning as i wanted to make sure i had sent the scanned forms back ok (which i didnt 1st time) and Natalie assured me they were ok and there was a good chance of being included for the July assessments so happy days. Dont you find it odd that your waiting in anticipation for someone to debit hundreds of pounds out of your account!! Here's to revising poxy electronics and formulaes not seen since 1983.
Just wanted to add my 2pence worth in to this thread as I requested the london venue for my practical back in mid may and still have no confirmed date as yet. once i 'm allowed private messages i'll stay in touch porter, as we're in the same boat it seems. Anyone else being grilled in july that wants to jump in on this appropriately named thread? Good luck in advance to all of us
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

flizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really nice

Originally Posted by WoodyXRomford
Just wanted to add my 2pence worth in to this thread as I requested the london venue for my practical back in mid may and still have no confirmed date as yet. once i 'm allowed private messages i'll stay in touch porter, as we're in the same boat it seems. Anyone else being grilled in july that wants to jump in on this appropriately named thread? Good luck in advance to all of us
Hi
my oh is waiting to hear the date for the july electrical vetassess practical too - the money has been debited from his visa card (gulp), so just a matter of waiting.. !! will let you know when we get a date.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all, got a confirmation email saying my payment is being processed and reciept is in the post. All the rest of the info and dates,sites etc will follow shortly.Please by all means let all us folk attending in july keep in touch, especially those taking the assessment on the same days so maybe meet up the night before for "revision " purposes.
As a for instance, does anyone know of a good hotel,b+b,travelodge near to each of the venues, maybe guys who took the exam in April could help?
Cheers Ian
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

flizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really niceflizzief is just really nice

Originally Posted by Porter
Hi all, got a confirmation email saying my payment is being processed and reciept is in the post. All the rest of the info and dates,sites etc will follow shortly.Please by all means let all us folk attending in july keep in touch, especially those taking the assessment on the same days so maybe meet up the night before for "revision " purposes.
As a for instance, does anyone know of a good hotel,b+b,travelodge near to each of the venues, maybe guys who took the exam in April could help?
Cheers Ian
Hi
we should hear in the next week or so about the dates for July as closing date for London was the 2nd of June?? will then look at hotels etc.. and put down details: See you then!

vetassess paper application sent 27/2/08: Paper assessment passed 15/4/08, practical assessment receipt rec'd 29/4/08 & advised that practical will be July in London (Willesden)
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

My OH stayed in Ibis at Wembley not 100% sure how much it cost though, but chose it because they start the breakfasts really really early and foudn that th b&b's couldn't accomodate early start.

Dave says took approx 10 mins to get to college.

If any of you guys doing the July assessments want to know anything let me know and I'll try and help.

Becky

ps I think we only got confirmation about 2-3 weeks before - Ring or email Vetassess they're quite good with responding.....................once you've passed you can join the next queue.........we've submit visa, done med's and pcc's..........all we can do is wait...........I hate waiting.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Becky

thanks for that! My OH away this week, but sure he'll have some questions about the practical asssessment: he seems to have been muttering about 3 phase motors and we have managed to get some good links from BritishExpats (SteveO), which is helpful.
We hate waiting too, but shouldn't be too long for you guys??
flizzief
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

i'll note that one thanks Becky
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

lawcant is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of curiousity how long does Vetassess take to assess. Our agent says waiting for them to assess partner but it's taking ages the agent says OH has submitted all the relvant paper work but no money has been taken from our account. Do you think it's worth contacting vetassess ourselves about it....although bit scared as heard they may put to back of pile. Any advise is welcome on what OH should do.

Yours
Jane
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by lawcant
Out of curiousity how long does Vetassess take to assess.
here is my time line for vetasses, hope it helps

paper based sent 17 dec 07

Paper based recieved 10 jan 08

Paper based pass 4 feb 08

practical payment taken 13 feb 08

practical 11 apr 08

practical pass 23 apr 08

doc
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

lawcant is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Doc
Did they send acknowledgment of receipt of paper to you direct or did they send to agent as we haven't received receipt yet. I'm sure we sent of paper Jan / feb 08.
Should we call vetasses?
your
Jane
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by lawcant
Thanks Doc
Did they send acknowledgment of receipt of paper to you direct or did they send to agent as we haven't received receipt yet. I'm sure we sent of paper Jan / feb 08.
Should we call vetasses?
your
Jane
i would certainly give them a call!

you do get acknowlagement from them, as you havent heard anything speak to vetassess or your agent if your using one

gl

doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.