vetassess practical

Old Feb 25th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default vetassess practical

Hi just to let you know our agent rang today and said my OH practical is on Tuesday 8th April. Vetassess have sent a letter saying where it is taking place and what he needs to bring so should receive that this week. I am sure everyone should be hearing soon. Good Luck everyone
Old Feb 25th 2008, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: vetassess practical

Originally Posted by shar07 View Post
Hi just to let you know our agent rang today and said my OH practical is on Tuesday 8th April. Vetassess have sent a letter saying where it is taking place and what he needs to bring so should receive that this week. I am sure everyone should be hearing soon. Good Luck everyone
ive been told im going to the practical too, but waiting for vetasses to post futher information

good luck and congrats

doc a roo