Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Vetassess London cancelled !!!

Vetassess London cancelled !!!

Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

tinaandscott is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Vetassess London cancelled !!!

We are so annoyed, just been told that the electricians vetassess assessments have been cancelled in london in July....
My OH has been booked on the Blackburn assessment now, two weeks earlier, and its gonna mean an overnight stay and loads a travelling. ( more money )

Not a happy bunny,
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice
Default Re: Vetassess London cancelled !!!

try Blackpool, 35 mins away and B&B start at £ 20.

regards Iain

PS just sent me paper work in .
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:59 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by isr999
try Blackpool, 35 mins away and B&B start at £ 20.

regards Iain

PS just sent me paper work in .
What from Kent ??

They must have moved it then

Dougie
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

tinaandscott;

if you are going to Blackburn College you can park on Fielden St right across from the college the car park is on Waves swimming center its right across from the college. Also if you want some lunch you come out of the college turn left then 1st right there is a pub called the Jubilee you get very good lunches at decent prices a 2 min walk from the college.

Arthur now in Melbourne Ex-Blackburn
Old May 4th 2009, 8:54 am
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
tinaandscott;

if you are going to Blackburn College you can park on Fielden St right across from the college the car park is on Waves swimming center its right across from the college. Also if you want some lunch you come out of the college turn left then 1st right there is a pub called the Jubilee you get very good lunches at decent prices a 2 min walk from the college.

Arthur now in Melbourne Ex-Blackburn
Parking seven bloody quid, take plenty change!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:48 pm
Peace Frog

dodge26 will become famous soon enoughdodge26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jasonlec
Parking seven bloody quid, take plenty change!
On Street Parking £3.50 for the day outside front door of college did mine on the 13th July. Anyone else there? Thanks to Davy and Rainyandtom for getting me through the bloody wiring up of the DOL starter, been stressed about that for months. I had already failed but confident this time.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice

Hey..... we stopped ar the Windmill in Mellor which is about 10 minutes drive from the college.... cost £69 for double room with breakfast but think its £40 for single....if thats too pricy Premier Inn is £19 but with no breakfast and thats just outside Mellor........

The Preston New Road can be busy of a morning so wouldn't really advise going 35 minutes to blackpool just so you save some £££....don't need the stress of the exam as well as added pressure to get there on time....I've looked at prices and can get B&B for around £50 but some of these are v.basic but if you don't mind that then go on GOOGLEMAPS.COM and theres loads dotted around the college.....especially on Preston New Road....

As for parking we parked in the college....not to be advised tho as they clamp if you haven't got a pass but I was sat in the van waiting for my OH so could move it at any time....there is parking around the area but take plenty of change as you don't know how long you'll be in the exam for!

Goodluck!!!