Vetassess electrical exam

Old Nov 3rd 2013, 7:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vetassess electrical exam

Originally Posted by nexsuperne
Hi Rob.

I will phone Vetassess late tonight, and get the process started. I'm near Rayleigh in Essex, so the London test centre will be ideal. Was it paid in 2 stages?

Thanks,
Myk
Have you visited the Vetassess website? You will need to do the tradeset report ahead of anything.
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

nexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of light

Quick update. Tradeset done. Vetassess stage 1 paid. Just getting evidence together (quickly). It mentions 'certified' copies. Who can certify these? I'm trying to get my practical for the end of November

Regards,
Myk
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 8:54 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Quick update. Tradeset done. Vetassess stage 1 paid. Just getting evidence together (quickly). It mentions 'certified' copies. Who can certify these? I'm trying to get my practical for the end of November

Regards,
Myk
I think I had an engineer at work do mine, but I'm not sure if that's right or not - you can definitely use a notary public but they will charge.
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

nexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of light

So, by the sound of it, I can get my friend who is a professional nurse to do this, which was ok with the passport office.
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 9:05 pm

So, by the sound of it, I can get my friend who is a professional nurse to do this, which was ok with the passport office.
That was the way I read it for the skills assessment - you will need to use a notary or solicitor or similar for certifying documents for the visa application down the road though.
Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

My only question before I send all the information back to Vetassess is... what do I put in the box for employer reference, as I have been a Managing Director of my own limited company for the last 4 years, and then before that I was the sole proprietor since 2004. Does my Accountant need to confirm my trading status, or do I just leave this blank?

Thanks,
Myk
Old Nov 6th 2013, 2:23 am

My only question before I send all the information back to Vetassess is... what do I put in the box for employer reference, as I have been a Managing Director of my own limited company for the last 4 years, and then before that I was the sole proprietor since 2004. Does my Accountant need to confirm my trading status, or do I just leave this blank?

Thanks,
Myk
I think the info you are looking for is on the Vetassess site - http://www.vetassess.com.au/migrate_..._documents.cfm