Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

useful templates for electrical ref's/cv's/resume's/tra/atra etc

useful templates for electrical ref's/cv's/resume's/tra/atra etc

Old May 9th 2007, 10:30 pm
n00b

80s kev will become famous soon enough
Default useful templates for electrical ref's/cv's/resume's/tra/atra etc

does anyone have any of the above to assist with the immigration process that they wouldnt mind.... erm....sharing lol reading through these threads, ive come across a reference and a personal statement by steve-o, and theyre absolutely quality!! (cheers muchly steve )
i have been granted a working holiday maker visa, which i plan to activate in within the next month or so, but feel that by doing all the prep work of someone going for permanent residency will put me in a better position in the job market out there, or assist me in the future if i decide to go for permanent residency myself.

yours cheekily

kev

Last edited by 80s kev; May 9th 2007 at 10:33 pm.
Old May 10th 2007, 1:09 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: useful templates for electrical ref's/cv's/resume's/tra/atra etc

Originally Posted by 80s kev
does anyone have any of the above to assist with the immigration process that they wouldnt mind.... erm....sharing lol reading through these threads, ive come across a reference and a personal statement by steve-o, and theyre absolutely quality!! (cheers muchly steve )
i have been granted a working holiday maker visa, which i plan to activate in within the next month or so, but feel that by doing all the prep work of someone going for permanent residency will put me in a better position in the job market out there, or assist me in the future if i decide to go for permanent residency myself.

yours cheekily

kev
no probs mate
what do you need ??

also where are you heding for ??
as different states have different requirements re licencing
Old May 10th 2007, 11:35 am
Just Joined

donny34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve'o

Could I be extra cheeky and jump on 80s kev's bandwagon and ask for the same help?

Regards

Steve
Old May 10th 2007, 11:40 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donny34
Steve'o

Could I be extra cheeky and jump on 80s kev's bandwagon and ask for the same help?

Regards

Steve

again no probs

try a search first as ive posted a couple of refs and my answer to q7 in the tra form
if you need anything specific just ask or email me via be
i`ll be at home for the next couple of weeks and it`ll keep me occupied
Old May 10th 2007, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Cheers Steve'o your a star

Regards

Steve
Old May 10th 2007, 11:53 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by donny34
Cheers Steve'o your a star

Regards

Steve
no probs mate ( as i hobble off for another beer )

q where abouts are you heading for ??
Old May 10th 2007, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

I've sent you an email mate, I have to go back to work now 'cause im on my dinner break, I'll email later.

Regards

Donny
Old May 10th 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

lolandlisa is an unknown quantity at this point

If theres a band wagon to jump on can I climb aboard too please I'm a self employed sparky and references I need aren't forthcoming so I've decided to do them all myself and just get folk to print em on their headed paper and sign.
Old May 10th 2007, 8:03 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by lolandlisa
If theres a band wagon to jump on can I climb aboard too please I'm a self employed sparky and references I need aren't forthcoming so I've decided to do them all myself and just get folk to print em on their headed paper and sign.
thats exactley what i did mate

just remember to cover the following points

ability to:

read specs and working drawings
accuratley measure and order equipment / materials for work
the work ( use pictures of yourself doing the job )
testing the work ( ditto piccies bit )
certification of the work

ps do a quick search on here and you should find a shed load of info
if you need anything specific email me or reply via BE messaging service

regards steve
Old May 11th 2007, 7:11 pm
n00b

Originally Posted by steve`o
no probs mate
what do you need ??

also where are you heding for ??
as different states have different requirements re licencing
heading to cairns or perth first stop. then who knows lol. ive checked and licencing is for permanent residents only, WHM visa holders cannot apply. the best il be able to muster is a basic health and safety card and possibly a first aid certificate, aus wiring regs and testing cert.
however, despite of this i think its in my best interests to do produce a complete portfolio containing all the prep work of someone obtaining pr, such as detailed writeups of my work, outstanding CVs/resumes, syllabuses/course outlines of all qualifications, and glowing references etc. its something to show to prospective employers for now, and possibly to TRA/ARTA if i ever decide to apply in the future.

Last edited by 80s kev; May 11th 2007 at 7:16 pm.
Old May 16th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

dondownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

check out this link kev...

andyb798.freewebspace.com
Old May 16th 2007, 2:30 pm
n00b

Originally Posted by dondownunder
check out this link kev...