Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Update - how all the SPARKIES doing?

Update - how all the SPARKIES doing?

Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update - how all the SPARKIES doing?

Hey Ho,

Waitin for us.... Sent TRA 8th Feb and just waitin. Nearly completed visa form and form 80.. Glad i'm not older than 32, found it hard going back 17yrs of work. I struggle to remember back a week!!! Baby brains i call it.......

Really excited now, have settled for Gold Coast ( i think )

Andy in Notts, got his TRA back positive

Anyone else????

S-j and Si xx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:59 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Update - how all the SPARKIES doing?

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hey Ho,

Waitin for us.... Sent TRA 8th Feb and just waitin. Nearly completed visa form and form 80.. Glad i'm not older than 32, found it hard going back 17yrs of work. I struggle to remember back a week!!! Baby brains i call it.......

Really excited now, have settled for Gold Coast ( i think )

Andy in Notts, got his TRA back positive

Anyone else????

S-j and Si xx
Hi you guys,

Iv not had to do the TRA but just about finished getting everything together for the ARTC. Me apprentice has rather enjoyed takin pics of me
Just asked one of the lasses in our office if she'l tidy it up a bit for me!
Flights are booked fot 25th june, just about to have a couple of car boots to get rid of some old gear.
Cant wait to get over there now!

Stu
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

how come you didnt do TRA??

We have already started getting stuff together to flog, loads of it! Do you want anything??
Have you got an Aussie address then for ARTC. I know they can post the forms to you in uk..........
S-j
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:34 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

how come you didnt do TRA??

We have already started getting stuff together to flog, loads of it! Do you want anything??
Have you got an Aussie address then for ARTC. I know they can post the forms to you in uk..........
S-j
We' going on girfriends sponsership 457 visa so no TRA, not sure what happens if we decide to go for pr 6 months down the line??? I'll prob have to fill it all out then!
And NO i dont want any of ya gear, for a guy thats lived a bit of a bachelor lifestyle i aint half got some stuff. Thanks for the offer tho!
Ye iv got a good friend iv met on here who i can have the ARTC sent to, wont say who
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lucky Stu !

Nice to know the Expats already there are pleased to help!!

All offers will be welcome in a few months time Not kidding!!

Well done mate

S-j x
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:59 pm
Sparky Stu

Lucky Stu !

Nice to know the Expats already there are pleased to help!!

All offers will be welcome in a few months time Not kidding!!

Well done mate

S-j x
Best thing i did finding this forum! Im sure someone will do the same for you!

Stu
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Got a mate who will do it for me Stu... However is there anyway of them finding out your not there??? Is it illegal? S-j x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 8:14 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Got a mate who will do it for me Stu... However is there anyway of them finding out your not there??? Is it illegal? S-j x
no its not

i emailed the tra whilst applying for the artc and told them the aussie address was of the hotel we were going to stay in on arrival

they replies no worries it got sent there and faxed over to the uk by the nice guys at pelican cove resort
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice one Steve 'o

Chuckin some Karma your way for all the help you give to us waiting in UK xx

Ta mate

S-j