tra/ vetassess

Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

beezkneez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tra/ vetassess

What is the difference between these two? Am looking into visa application and its sooo confusing.

Thanks
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:40 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: tra/ vetassess

you need to look here
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf

first mate o an then when you have seen which catogory you fall in the most noticable difference is about 2K

Thanks

Dougie
Old Oct 5th 2008, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

beezkneez is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank Dougie.

For a general electrician it says either/ or. I can't find any fee's for TRA are they dear?
Thanks
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:00 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beezkneez
Thank Dougie.

For a general electrician it says either/ or. I can't find any fee's for TRA are they dear?
Thanks
Thats actually out of date sorry the TRA only now assess Special Class grade!
So unless you fall into this catorgory you will have to go down the long winded Vettesses route and the TRA assesment fee is $300 according to there website.

HTH

Dougie