TRA Trade test

Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:37 am
Just Joined

mak123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA Trade test

Hi all,

I received a letter from TRA for asking to pay $270 to attend a Trade test including Theory and practical, can any one please help me what are the question they will ask, I am worried much about the theory. I am in Perth now with PR, and I hope to go College of electrical training for the test, did we will get the chance to select the please? Any one who comes across same situation please advice what to do?

Thanks for the help.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:44 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TRA Trade test

Originally Posted by mak123
Hi all,

I received a letter from TRA for asking to pay $270 to attend a Trade test including Theory and practical, can any one please help me what are the question they will ask, I am worried much about the theory. I am in Perth now with PR, and I hope to go College of electrical training for the test, did we will get the chance to select the please? Any one who comes across same situation please advice what to do?

Thanks for the help.
You may struggle to get any answer on here mate. I dont recall anyone having to do the trades tests once here? A few have had a test over the phone before they came.
In fact i think there is one thread on here some where from a girl that had to do it?? Have a hunt through mate but it will be a few pages back.

Good look anyway and hope someone may come up trumps for you!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Brigall is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you got your ARTC certificate?
Is this a trade test for your electrical licence?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

stu:0;
i know a bloke a number of years ago now who had a trade test here & failed, the bloke conducting the test tried to help him so i was told by the applicant himself. he had to wire a 1 x fuse box with steel cond pre cut and using singles cables from the switchboard to the power socket. he did not use the earth cable (green/yellow) the bloke kept telling him have you forget something he said NO the bloke told him there is a cable missing he said i never use the earth he said he uses the steel cond as earth, so an argument went on and in the end it good night Vienna for him what a cabbage he is.