tra telephone interview

Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

denboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tra telephone interview

hi guys,

im a sparky working in perth, theres an english bloke on our firm that has been told by the tra that he has to undergo a telephone interview in order to asses him.

i was wondering if anyone has experienced this? what can he expect e.c.t

kind regards
den
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:32 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tra telephone interview

Originally Posted by denboy
hi guys,

im a sparky working in perth, theres an english bloke on our firm that has been told by the tra that he has to undergo a telephone interview in order to asses him.

kind regards
den
A fella that posts on ********.com had a telephone interview- i think it happens when the TRA think that the application is on the "thin" side, i.e. a little short of content, but enough for them to think that there is a good case for the applicant.
Anyway, from what i remember, they ask questions like, ohms law, adding resistors/capacitors in series/parallel, how to install a circuit-from start to finish (can't remember exactly what, but along the lines of a two way lighting cct. etc.)also, safety type stuff. Apparently, the "examiner" was quite reasonable and gave the applicant time to answer the questions or prompted for specifics.
Sorry i can't be more specific.
All the best anyway.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:26 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by denboy
hi guys,

kind regards
den
had one of these my self, could be for all different reasons, some they just pick at random although with me i suspect it was because it was my dad that signed evrything off as he was the only person that i had ever worked for as a spark.

i did a post after i had my inteview and posted as many as i could rember, http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451937 is the link for the post. that should be prittey helpfull.

all the best sparks.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparks124
had one of these my self, could be for all different reasons, some they just pick at random although with me i suspect it was because it was my dad that signed evrything off as he was the only person that i had ever worked for as a spark.

i did a post after i had my inteview and posted as many as i could rember, http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451937 is the link for the post. that should be prittey helpfull.

all the best sparks.

I've been looking for that post ALL day
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:45 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:35 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
typical woman
puts something down and carn`t remember where
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
typical woman
puts something down and carn`t remember where

Yeah us women do that all the time
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

denboy is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the information guys great help
all the best
den