Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Tra assessment as a permanent resident

Tra assessment as a permanent resident

Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

ian 77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tra assessment as a permanent resident

Hello all,

All new to me so bear with please.

Does anybody know the process of converting my electrical qualifications when already in Aus as a permanent resident (missus nurse pr as her spouse).
All information i have read is about migrating.
Also what type of spark is mainly domestic/slight commercial/very little industrial experience.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

ian
Old Aug 11th 2009, 12:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra assessment as a permanent resident

Originally Posted by ian 77
Hello all,

All new to me so bear with please.

Does anybody know the process of converting my electrical qualifications when already in Aus as a permanent resident (missus nurse pr as her spouse).
All information i have read is about migrating.
Also what type of spark is mainly domestic/slight commercial/very little industrial experience.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

ian
Have moved this to the sparkies section for you.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

hi there

you have to apply for the ARTC ..when you go onto the TRA website you choose that option

http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Progr...s/default.aspx

paperwork much the same
the fee is also the same

we are on 8 weeks and counting!

good luck
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

ian 77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbieuk
hi there

you have to apply for the ARTC ..when you go onto the TRA website you choose that option

http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Progr...s/default.aspx

paperwork much the same
the fee is also the same

we are on 8 weeks and counting!

good luck
Thanks for the link.

On the application it says i need to have been assessed by the tra to have a successful application (tick all boxes).

Ian