theory questions!!!

Old Aug 15th 2008, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

dermmy1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb theory questions!!!

hi everyone hope everyone is well im flat out studying for my october practical and this questions is really for past takers of the exam. i was hoping that if anybody who has taken the exam could post any of the questions they could remember or any of the verbal questions they were asked during the exam??? no matter how much you study knowing the sort of questions being asked and the way they are asked is always a massive help come exam day. i know this will be a massive help to alot of people reading this.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default Re: theory questions!!!

Hi sorry are you talking about Vetassess practical ?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Kirby Reynolds is on a distinguished road

Hi Dermy

Im studying for october exam as well. any info you get would be greatful if you could pass it my way? Do you have any idea whats in the exam, and what to be revising? The application said its only basic stuff but i ve heard its more?!!

Cheers
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 9:55 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kirby Reynolds
Hi Dermy

Im studying for october exam as well. any info you get would be greatful if you could pass it my way? Do you have any idea whats in the exam, and what to be revising? The application said its only basic stuff but i ve heard its more?!!

Cheers
come on guys theres loads of info here just look for it
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549459
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

And here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549023