THANK YOU

Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Kenneth2 3 is just really niceKenneth2 3 is just really niceKenneth2 3 is just really niceKenneth2 3 is just really niceKenneth2 3 is just really niceKenneth2 3 is just really niceKenneth2 3 is just really niceKenneth2 3 is just really nice
Default THANK YOU

I would like to thank everybody who helped me and gave me information to use Peer Tech to get my licence. I did my licence through correspondence and it took me about four weeks to complete the workbook. I went to Adelaide and did my assessment on Monday and Tuesday the 29 and 30th of September 2008. On Tuesday afternoon I got my results and passed my assessment with 92%. So yes, I GOT MY LICENCE. I would like to thanks Steve O, Wendy and Pom in Auz for all the help and guideance. Please just keep in mind you need to do the workbook and know the wiring rules. The guys at Peer Tech was great and very helpfull if you had any questions.

I GOT MY LICENCE!!!!!

Thanks to you all

Kenneth
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THANK YOU

Kenneth2 3;

well done mate i bet thats a load of your shoulders now, all the very best for the future to you & your family.

i would say both Wendy & Stev'O are excellent for there continued assistance to people, all we try to do is make the winding rd a little more less bumpy between the three of us.

Regards

Atrhur
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and you are welcome - but we only helped point you in the right direction, you did all the hard bits
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy; how are you its been a while since we spoke, i hope all is well with the family in S/A

arthur
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
Wendy; how are you its been a while since we spoke, i hope all is well with the family in S/A

arthur

It has been a while hasn't it. You'll have to give me your e-mail address and I'll keep in touch

We're all fine here in Adelaide, OH is doing really well at work and the rest of us are keeping busy during the school hols. Hope you and yours are good?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy;

good to here all is well with you & the family, how are the kids doing.
My baby (23 now) is in her last year at Uni then the real world next Jan for work.

i shall PM you with my home email address, ive been telling heaps of people to get there Arse's to PEER.

love

Atrhur
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:18 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kenneth2 3
I would like to thank everybody who helped me and gave me information to use Peer Tech to get my licence. I did my licence through correspondence and it took me about four weeks to complete the workbook. I went to Adelaide and did my assessment on Monday and Tuesday the 29 and 30th of September 2008. On Tuesday afternoon I got my results and passed my assessment with 92%. So yes, I GOT MY LICENCE. I would like to thanks Steve O, Wendy and Pom in Auz for all the help and guideance. Please just keep in mind you need to do the workbook and know the wiring rules. The guys at Peer Tech was great and very helpfull if you had any questions.

I GOT MY LICENCE!!!!!

Thanks to you all

Kenneth
glad to have been of help

regards steve